« Home | Nara, Japan » | The Finnish Society of Economic Research Annual Sy... » | Itinerary » | Home, cold home » | The Blinking Buddhas » | Sri Lanka » | Dili for a change » | San Francisco Mandatory Sites » | San Francisco Breakfast » | Los Angeles »

Shinto wedding

Congratulations to Maiko and Adam
And lot of happines to your marriage!


No pictures, as I was afraid, but perhaps I'll be able to send some a bit later. Funnily, last time I visited Nara, I was among the tourists that were taking pictures of the wedding couple and guests from a distance at the shrine... now I was there at the site myself, but didn't have a functional photo equipment.

The shinto wedding ceremony was something I'll probably never forget - and that's not because of the legs that were rather hurting afterwards...

Labels: , ,