« Home | Orange County » | Return to USA » | Valle de Angeles » | Tegucigalpa » | La Ceiba » | Stuck or not stuck in Utila? » | Belated Happy New Year » | To Utila » | Lunch in San Pedro Sula » | Airport congestion »

Los Angeles

Two days is not much to see a big city like LA. On Wednesday, the weather was still warm, so I was walking around Downtown areas.



Yesterday was a bit chilly already. I went to see Old Pasadena and had lunch there. Not really anything spectacular, but it was interesting to note that almost nobody was using a fast and clean public transportation - and LA county alone is supposed to have 8 million inhabitants.

Then my intention was to visit some museums, but when I got out from the metro station, I realised it was clearly not the right one. I then just hopped into the next train and continued all the way to the Universal City.



Today the temperature has gone further down, so I chose some indoors activity instead and took a tour in the Walt Disney Concert hall. This is a view from the roof garden.



Labels: , , , ,