« Home | San Francisco Breakfast » | Los Angeles » | Orange County » | Return to USA » | Valle de Angeles » | Tegucigalpa » | La Ceiba » | Stuck or not stuck in Utila? » | Belated Happy New Year » | To Utila »

San Francisco Mandatory Sites

After the breakfast, I visited some of the mandatory sites in the city. After a cable car ride to Fisherman's Wharf I could see the Alcatraz prison and the famous Sea Lions at Pier 39. As you can see, the weather is really sunny (though still cool).


A view from Chirardelli Square, a short walk from the Fisherman's Wharf.


Of course, any San Francisco touristic itinerary should include the Golden Gate. I walked a little bit on the bridge, but didn't cross it to the other side.


Labels: , , , ,

Janne, you make me jealous. I can't believe it's almost 10 years ago that I was in San Francisco. Go on and enjoy your trip. YOu're not missing anything here in Europe. Ciao Aviva

Post a Comment