« Home | Latinaako? » | Timoria orientalis appellatur! » | Initium novi commentarii » | Summer School in Alba di Canazei, 2-8 July 2006 » | Yemen 20-22 June 2006 » | Conference trip to Ethiopia 12-19 June 2006 »

Belated Welcome

Welcome to my new blog, which is to continue and complement the flow of conciousness started in my Timor-Leste blogs earlier. Now that I am permanently in Finland, and as I intend to continue blogging, I thought it would be appropriate to write under a more wide-ranging title.

Is this blog in Latin?

Occasionally, yes, but I'm going use whatever language seems most appropriate for each post, depending on the subject, intended audience and my mood. Most posts are probably going to be in English.


Confused when this started?

The first post to this blog was made on July 31, 2006. However, I have since posted some stories about my past trips (in accordance with the blog title) backdated to where they actually occured. I may continue this practice as I get my photos organised.


Labels: , , , , , , , ,