« Home | Dementor weather » | Conspectus Rerum Latinus in Press - Part 2 » | Happy United Nations Day » | Independent Special Commission of Inquiry » | Rauhan Nobel oikeaan osoitteeseen » | Comments on the International Crisis Group Report » | International Crisis Group Report - Resolving Timo... » | Alternative account from France » | MEP questions Conspectus Rerum Latinus » | Conspectus Rerum Latinus in Press - Part 1 »

Unsuccesful shopping - productive lunch

Yesterday, I thought it was finally time to acquire the missing furniture and perhaps start some Christmas shopping. So, I went to Itäkeskus, a big commercial centre conveniently reachable by metro. I'd rather prefer the more traditional small shops and classic department stores at the city centre, but as the weather is so dreadful, I didn't want to expose myself to the streets that much.

Anyway, as soon as I got to the shopping centre and started to feel hungry. Therefore, I went to a Greek restaurant for a lunch for one, and it turned out a most excellent meal - with a glass of retsina I also got another new idea for my research paper and I think I have finally figured out how to present an idea that has been incubating in my mind for quite some time already. But then, didn't feel like shopping at all any more, so I went back home. Cannot get everything.

Labels: